Sunday, August 31, 2008

This is what happens if you take a picture of your own ass and set it as the background on my cellphone, wiseguy.

Did you think I was kidding, Keith?

This is my friend Keith's ass. I think it's a rather nice ass, and if you are a single boy between the ages of 22 and 35 who agrees with me about the niceness of the ass, I will consider letting you take the owner of the ass out to dinner. At a nice place. That serves a nice foie gras, or at least a lovely cheese plate. Send resume and references to keithsass@sixlayerkate.com. All suitable candidates will be contacted for interviews.

UPDATE: I have removed the ass from the front page for ease of viewing by people who may be reading from work, places of worship, etc. If you would like to see the ass, you may click here.
 
posted by Kate at 1:48 AM link/comments

Comments: Post a Comment